Hi, this is my AS Media blog. It contains research and planning for my coursework production (slasher opening) and media exam. I'm in a group with Kate and Poppy. The working title of our production is Camp Ivy. Our production is strongly influenced by films such as Friday the 13th, and its set in a rural location like in Eden Lake.

Thursday 25 April 2013

PP- Script - Second Shoot


Charley: Guys, We are nearly there.

Ashley: I can't be arsed.

Ryan: Whatever

Patrick: (rambling quietly about the surroundings)

Charley: Lets have a break here.

Ashley: Argh I can't be arsed going any further, I'm going to ring my Dad and get him to pick me up.

Ryan: Oh Shut up will ya. 

Charley: It's only 5 oclock I think we should hang on until we get a bit further. 

Everyone but Ashley stands up and walks on.

Ashley: (on phone) Hi Dad, I am really sick of being here, can you come pick me up? call me back when you get this. 

- cuts back to friends - 

Charley: Look, I can't believe it was a year ago today (looking at grave)

- cuts back to Ashley - 

Charley: ASHLEY?

Ryan: Was that Ashley?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated.